We have created this resource in the hope that it will be useful for people looking for reputable Web designers and / or a Web design agency. Our mission is to build one of the best resources there is to connect design clients to creative agencies.
As such all submissions to Pixel Puppet are reviewed by a human being for quality, originality and accuracy.
- Increased Exposure For Your Business.
- SEO Optimised Categories and Location for Increased Exposure for Your Business.
- A Prominent ‘Visit Page’ Button On Every Listing to Increase Click through Rates.
- All New Listings Are Automatically Tweeted To Our Followers For Extra Traffic.
- Cost Effective Advertising.
- Qualified Referral Traffic To Your Website.
- Google Map Data. (Helps to increase ranking of Google Places listings).
- Submission Guidelines
Please do not
- Submit Unrelated Web Sites, (They will be Rejected on Sight).
- Submit Web sites which are Under Construction or are Generally Broken in Nature.
- Keyword Stuff your Description.
- Use Keyword Anchor Text. (It Will Be Edited by our Staff).
- Submit Doorway Pages and Redirection Pages.
- Use Marketing Hype in Your Listings. (‘The best’, ‘The Cheapest’, ‘Number one’ and so on).
- Copy and Paste Your Description. (It Won’t Work!)
- Take Time on Your Submission.
- Include a Picture or Logo of your Business.
- Write compelling, Original Content.
We reserve the right to reject any submission for any reason as well as make edits to submitted content as necessary
We only accept high quality Web sites in the creative / design / online marketing niche.
- Established and Trusted Directory (Over Twelve Years).
- Completely Bespoke Directory Design (Not a Cookie-Cutter Site Clone).
- Full use of Micro data for Structured Data Mark-up. (This helps Google Identify the Information Held in our Listings).
- W3C Compliant Code.
- Static Links to Approved Web sites. (No JaveScript Redirects).
- Thousands of Index Pages with Google and Bing.
- Full use of Canonical Data, to help Google Crawl Our Site and Your Listing.